A. Continuous Evaluation through LMS
Continuous Evaluation have 25% weightage in assessments. After completing the above learning activities the student would get access to the subject wise assignments.
Student need to submit 2 assignments per subject which they need to submit through the LMS. Assignment would be having subjective type questions and students need to upload the answer / response sheet in LMS.
Evaluation of Subjective Assignment
- Assignment – Subject Evaluation by the Faculty:
- The faculty would evaluate the assignments and assign scores to the said assignment for clear cases that is 10% or less than 10% of similarity limit of response content shared by the student.
- At the end of all evaluation components based on the performance of the student, each student is awarded based on absolute grading system. As per the UGC norms, the list of absolute grades and its connotation are given below:
|A+ (Excellent)||9||80||< 85|
|A (Very Good)||8||65||< 80|
|B+ (Good)||7||60||< 65|
|B (Above Average)||6||50||< 60|
|C (Average)||5||45||< 50|
|P (Pass)||4||40||< 45|
|F (Fail)||0||< 40||-|
B. Semester End Examinations
- The semester end examinations have 75% weightage.
- Based on the academic calendar of the university, the exam form would be opened through the website.
- The university controller of exams declares the exam date sheet (Timetable) for every subject based on various programs offered by the university
- The students must submit the exam form during this period for the forthcoming exam cycle. Refer Academic Calendar.
- Students should successfully submit all their assignments before the semester end exams.
- University will conduct online proctored examinations. The details of exams would be communicated well in advance to students on their registered email id.
- Online exams would be mix of questions (Objective Type – 54 Questions with 1 mark each – Total 54 marks) and 3 subjective questions (7 marks each – Total 21 marks) Total 75 Marks.
- The duration for exams would be of 1 hour 30 minutes
- The student would be provided with user id and password before the online exams starts on the students registered email id.
- Results are declared within 30 days from last date of exam. Mark sheets would be generated with 15 days from date of declaration of result.
- Every subject would have continuous evaluation and semester end examination
- Weightage on every subject: Continuous Evaluation : 25% and Semester End Exams : 75%
- The continuous evaluation would be done through the learning management system
- The university follows the grading system for evaluation purpose please refer the university website for the same.
- The semester end exams information would be mentioned on university website and the same would be communicated to students well in advance.
- The score of Subjective Assignment would be displayed at respective assignment tab in LMS only after the faculty has evaluated the scores.