Revised Time Table For 2nd Year B.Com (Accountancy) Batch January 2022
Supplementary/Reappear Exam Fees per paper is Rs. 500/-.Results are live for Batch Jan-2022 and July 2022
A. Continuous Evaluation through LMS
Continuous Evaluation have 30% weightage in assessments. After completing the above learning activities the student would get access to the subject wise assignments.
Student need to submit 2 assignments per subject which they need to submit through the LMS. Assignment would be having Objective (MCQ) type questions.
B. Semester End Examinations
- The semester end examinations have 70% weightage.
- Based on the academic calendar of the university, the exam form would be opened through the website.
- The university controller of exams declares the exam date sheet (Timetable) for every subject based on various programs offered by the university
- The students must submit the exam form during this period for the forthcoming exam cycle. Refer Academic Calendar.
- Students should successfully submit all their assignments before the semester end exams.
- University will conduct online proctored examinations. The details of online exams would be communicated well in advance to students on their registered email id.
- Online exams would have Objective Type (MCQ) : 70 Questions of 1 mark each – Total 70 marks for Online Exams
- The duration for each exam per Subject would be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
- The student would be provided with user id and password before the online exams starts on the students registered email id.
- Results are declared within 30 days from the last date of exam.
- Every subject would have continuous evaluation and semester end examination
- Weightage on every subject: Continuous Evaluation: 30% and Semester End Exams : 70%
- The continuous evaluation would be done through the learning management system
- The university follows the grading system for evaluation purpose please refer the university website for the same.
- The semester end exams information would be mentioned on university website and the same would be communicated to students well in advance.